Zumba Dance to Weight Loss

Sunday, June 9, 2013
Zumba’s wellness and exercise fad is practically brand new and it is now taking Australia by storm . This Zumba dance workout was introduced by Alberto "Beto" Perez, a renowned dancer and choreographer of Shakira, back in the 90's , he has accidentally uncovered that Latin-inspired dance can actually go with any live tempo music .

Beto's unearthing of Zumba was strictly unintentional when Beto has actually forgotten to bring the music for the aerobics class he was teaching . Nevertheless , “the show must go on” and he used the tapes that were inside his bag during the time , which were Latin salsa and merengue music.

He purely improvised the exercise routines that would go with the Latin salsa and merengue music he has in his bag and the people in the aerobics class joined the fun and lively brand new exercise routine Beto improvised . Soon enough, Beto’s new Zumba class became the most sought after Latin-inspired exercise in the gym he was employed at. And the rest was history.

Today, hundreds and thousands of fitness centers have embraced this sassy and smart dance-infused routine. With thousands of licensed Zumba instructors , Zumba Fitness Brisbane became one of the hotspots for the fun and witty routine .

The Zumba dance Brisbane syllabus envelopes Latin sexy moves from various music and dance genre – from Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Mambo, Flamenco, Chachacha, Reggaeton, Samba, Belly dancing, Bhangra, Hip Hop and Tango. The whole body dance workout allows you to dance off the inches off your stubborn body fat areas as well as tone and strengthen your muscles and core.

Brisbane Zumba also features intervals in various training schedules as well as incorporate both fast and slow rhythm music to maximize cutting of fat while toning and sculpting the entire body. Zumba isn't limited for those who can dance because everyone can do it . The only requirement if you’d like to try out Zumba is that you are willing to lose weight and tone your whole body, all this while keeping the workout fun and upbeat. Now who can ever resist that? I surely cannot!

Well, I talked to some of the regular Zumba classes Brisbane workout attendees and I found out that most of them do not actually have the talent for dancing. But with regular classes seriously taken, they gained some groovy moves and sensational dance routines that they wanted to show me. My jaw just dropped and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

I have two left feet and I surely can’t carry a dance routine without messing it up but with what I’ve witnessed, I think I’m going to give Zumba dance Brisbane a try. Who knows? Maybe what I need is a bit of practice myself and in time, I will be able to dance as gracefully as others and I won’t have to deal with becoming a wallflower when my friends and I go clubbing next.